Thursday, September 10, 2009

Solid Foods


Starting the girls on solids was a hard decision for me. Not really sure why, because with Miles, I could not wait for him to start eating solids. Maybe because he was the first and I don't want the babies to grow up too quickly, I'm not sure why, but I kept holding off. While we were at the lake for our "staycation" I finally decided to give in and try out rice cereal. It was hilarious! They were not fans of the spoon, but what was even funnier was Miles wanting to be fed like a baby and not knowing what he was getting himself into. He could not spit that rice cereal out fast enough and then dramatically yell, "gross!"






Gross!

Feeding all three.

Marley getting used to a spoon.


The Magsters is loving it!



Marley waiting for her next bite.


No comments:

Post a Comment