Wednesday, January 13, 2010

The End of 2009

So, I know that many of you think that I forgot that we had a family blog, but it has been a crazy past few months and I just finally downloaded pictures from Halloween. I know, you ask, what have the Leavells been up to? Well, here is a short recap... packed up and moved out of our first house in September, moved to Lake Athens, TX for a month, where Chase commuted to and from work every day, moved into our new house on November 9th, enjoyed our first Thanksgiving in our new house, and then Christmas arrived. Here are a few pics from those couple of months. Next blog I'll get to the good stuff- the holidays!





















2 comments:

  1. Cute, cute!! Great catching up the other night. I love to hear whats going on with you guys. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay - glad you're "back". Your babies are precious and all 3 are getting so big!

    ReplyDelete